Friday, February 26, 2010

TRAINING AND RACING

Heading into the weekend and it looks like the weather is NOT going to cooperate. Forecast for Saturday is cold and rainy - with highs only into the upper 40's. This is what I refer to as 'crap weather'..... I mean, this is Florida. C'MON!!! My umbrella has been getting WAY too much use.
(Steve Abrass seemed to think that I resembled 'Mary Poppins' ....... hmmmm :-/ )

Anyways, going to try to make the best of it. Maybe spend some time on the rollers / trainer to mix it up a bit. If it's not raining too hard - I may even venture out with my new LG rain jacket.


Super inexpensive shell from Louis Garneau - got it from the Trek Store in Jax Beach. The goal was to get in 6 hrs between Saturday and Sunday. Not sure if that'll happen but we'll see.


On the racing side of things -

Good luck to Chad Parker - he's heading out to Arkansas for round #2 of the National Ultra Endurance Mountain Bike Series. It's a 6-hr race in Hot Springs, AR.

- Rb -

No comments:

Post a Comment